domingo, febrero 25

GHOST TRAIN, BY EL SIDI CAMPEADOR


GHOST TRAIN, BY EL SIDI CAMPEADOR

Bueno, esto lo escribi hace cuatro anos, cuando trabajaba vendiendo refrescos, café y comida por los trenes de inglaterra.

Well the rear of the train is full of these stupid beings.
They come in all directions and they ask you lots of things.
This job is shit! They must have made a map out of me, you know what I mean?

Plese sir look your way, you are falling down mate, to the ground.
There’s no bloody phone in this train, so please sit down.
I ain’t got no change at all, so, please leave the nap, you know.

I’ve got twenty quid in my pocket, just because I’ve sold some snacks.
Somebody gave me a twenty pound note, instead of a tenner, and I didn’t think twice.
After all that, they asked me: Where’s the loo? And I said: it’s just behind you (you twat).

I don’t know how long does this train take to go to Malvern Link.
But you don’t have to shout at me, ‘cause I didn’t ill-treated your ear.
That is not my business, I’m finished and this ain’t my trail.

Some people in the first class compartment are glaring at a glass of coke.
They paid me with p’s and I told them: I guess this is a joke.
As Nanook, the Eskimo said: Don’t eat the yellow snob.

DEDICADO A RAMON, EL ZORRO, DE LA PALMA, QUE TAMBIEN SUFRIO ESTOS AGRAVIOS, Y A RAMON NANO DE VALENCIA SI LLEGARA A LEERLO ALGUNA VEZ, A LOS QUE AGUANTAMOS ESE TIRON!!

No hay comentarios: